Friday, September 11, 2009

Itttt's Baaaaack!

Football is back....Fantasy Football is back...I'm in way too many leagues, but I'll win something...

Unfortunately, for your Steeler and Troy Polamalu fans, the MADDEN CURSE is also back! He sprained his MCL, and will miss a couple of weeks!

I definitely hope he can recover soon, he's one of my favorite players, and I need the Steel Curtain to dominate, for the sake of my Fantasy teams...

Look at the list of Madden Curse victims...

"Madden 1999" - Garrison Hearst
"Madden 2000" - Barry Sanders
"Madden 2001" - Eddie George
"Madden 2002" - Daunte Culpepper
"Madden 2003" - Marshall Faulk
"Madden 2004" - Michael Vick
"Madden 2005" - Ray Lewis
"Madden 2006" - Donovan McNabb
"Madden 2007" - Shaun Alexander
"Madden 2008" - Vince Young
"Madden 2009" - Brett Favre




With Madden NFL '10 being the first to have two players on the cover, lets hope humble Larry Fitzgerald can stay safe...

1 comment:

  1. Clearly, they put two players on the cover to break the curse (because TWO players can't get injured, right?), but CLEARLY, it still lives on. I don't think people know just how real curses are...

    ReplyDelete