Monday, August 31, 2009

Calling All Gym Team Members!!!

I had been slacking on my workout plan, so I had to get back in the groove. I know I wasn't the only one slacking, so I decided to motivate my followers on Twitter. I think I helped myself, too.

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members! If you have had 3 or more consecutive "shouldacouldawoulda" days, Step up and get back on track. I'm Goin In!

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members! If you have grown in the X, Y, and Z directions, its time to buckle your will and your belt back down. Lets Go

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, if you've recently fallen back in love with a favorite food, think about eating it as a guilt-free reward. YES


CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, if you can't find your running shoes, you probably left them with your DRIVE. Go Find it!

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, if your inside thighs burn from walking, you need to get a Scout patch for making fire, or get in the gym.

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, don't use up all your excuses while you're unmotivated, you'll actually need a break when you're groovin

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, you don't miss a meal cuz you don't have a fork. Don't miss grinding cuz you dont have ______ . Excuses...

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, working out with partners is cool, but it shldnt determine your grind. Only room for 1 on the scale...

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, you can be somebody's inspiration to do better, or you can be their cosign when they wanna do like sum1 else

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, if the last time u lost weight was also the last time u took wood, it's time to get back to probate size!

CP_6: Calling all #gymteam members, if people just starting are lookin at u like "Who's the new guy?!" then you've lost. Do Better.


Now, All I gotta do is unfollow all the fitness themed auto-followers I got from these tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment